Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sex and Balloons

You could say that I have a fetish for toy balloons, although I prefer to say that balloons are my fetish. My sex object. Not my only sex object—I'm quite fond of women, and one in particular that I happen to be married to. But I get turned on by balloons and by watching women do things with balloons.

Weird? Perhaps, but certainly innocuous among sexual attractions, and really quite fun. If you don't "get it," if you don't understand why anyone would get off on a child's toy, then this blog is most likely not for you.

I can describe what I feel, what gets my juices flowing, what I like to do and watch, but I can't explain why any better than anyone else. I didn't wake up one day and say, "I think I'll get down and dirty with some toy balloons today. It happened, over time, gradually working its way into my consciousness as I grew from being a little boy to a teen.

And unless you have a fetish yourself (and admit that your sexual quirks might be, in fact, a fetish), you won't understand. But I didn't write this to educate or convince you. I write to satisfy the curious, communicate with the like-minded, and express my own feeling in a way that will last.

And I won't be offended if you decide to spend your reading time elsewhere. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment