Thursday, January 8, 2015

The New Year

On New Year's Eve, of course, many a balloon fetishist's attention was focused on balloon fun. But that's only one night, and there's a whole new year coming up, and while I'd like to dream about it being a year filled with latex fun, the fact is that it will mostly be taken up by the day-to-day things I have to do to try and fulfill my goals.

In other words, this is a reminder, to my readers and perhaps to myself, that I am not just an author of balloon fetish stories. Like other fetishists, I'm just a regular guy with bills to pay and things I need to do to keep my family happy. And while I'd like to say that the balloon fantasies keep body and soul together (okay, maybe they help a little with the soul part), the fact is that balloon fetish stories will never put me on the bestseller list.

This is not to say that you won't be seeing any stories from me this year. In fact, I've outlined and entire book of them, as I've said before. It's just that this is not what I do for a living, and so, try as I might to keep a schedule for balloon fetish stories, those projects get bumped for paying work.

As you well know, there's more to life than balloons, and just as you can't spend all your waking hours playing with them, I can't spend all my time writing about them, even if I want to (and even writing about them is not much fun if I don't get time to play with them myself).

But the stories will come, and I'll be most appreciative when some of you out there care enough to spend a little of your time and money to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment