Thursday, April 17, 2014

A New Story, Finally

I know that I have neglected this blog for a very long time; I have spent most of my balloon-fetish-writing energy on fiction for the past three months. And the result is a story that ended up being a novelette: Popping Out.

You can buy Popping Out on Amazon.com now. I'm still working out a few kinks that fail to link the  Kindle and paperback editions, so if you want print, search for "Tim Popper Popping Out" in Books, and if you want an e-book, search for that same set of terms in the Kindle Store.

Not sure if you're ready to buy? Then download a sample of the Kindle edition. Because the story is so long, the preview actually gives you quite a good feel for the story, without really giving anything away.

And, as I've mentioned before, if you don't have a Kindle, you can still read the sample (or the whole book—hint) on a free Kindle reader for your tablet, phone, or computer, or in the Cloud Reader.

And if you haven't yet, why not download samples from Blowing It! and Eric's Secret?

So no excuses! Download the samples today and get a little taste of inflatable latex fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment